• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Instead of Everything Sucks.... This phone rocks!

lewi3069

Feb 16, 2010
People only come to forums to complain about broken stuff. Nobody posts when everything works. My phone is awesome.

Well Sir this post is to you!

I just want to say that Everything on my phone works and it is awesome!

Everything the iPhone does even better...

Better network so I can honestly say "Can you hear me now?" ..... "Good!"

Fast, Big Screen, Rooted, Wireless tether for Root Users, DVD Quality movies, Full day of battery... Oh and I almost forgot Kickstand!

Really whats not to love about this device :thinking:

I am loving this thing! I am also glad in a way that it is not as popular as an iPhone. This way, when people see it, they are like what is that and wow it does all of that.

With the iPhone, and now the new iPhone as well, if you walk up to someone and show them your iPhone, odds are they don't care because they already have one......Talk about followers! On top of that, how can I use a device that is used even by grandmothers!

I am actually glad with an Android device not everyone can just pick it up and use it to it's fullest. You kind of need some thinking power....That is what I liked about using a WM device. The average consumer really had no clue how to use it, but for us geeks, we can pretty much do anything on them!

Upvote 0
Yeah same here I've had altot of smart phones in my time and this is the greatest phone I have ever had.its sexy, fast and just does everything I need. Plus its on my favorite network. The droid x looks nice but I prefer my evo.

i think
most people
each phone upgrade
in general

will be "best phone i ever had/used"

i am just saying!!!! :cool: :p

i do think android is pretty damn cool..
100% better than WM
100% better than RIM
100% better than Nokia (whatever)
better than OS4 ??? (time will tell)

Upvote 0
Well Sir this post is to you!

I just want to say that Everything on my phone works and it is awesome!

Everything the iPhone does even better...

Better network so I can honestly say "Can you hear me now?" ..... "Good!"

Fast, Big Screen, Rooted, Wireless tether for Root Users, DVD Quality movies, Full day of battery... Oh and I almost forgot Kickstand!

Really whats not to love about this device :thinking:
+1

Upvote 0
I'm with the OP.

I come from the palm pre. Even on 3g this phone is much more usable as an internet browser device. I LOVE android. I miss the cards/swiping of the pre, but I am getting used to it. 4g is about twice as fast for me (chicago).

I need the extra control and flexibility over my device that android gives me over iphone (and somewhat over the pre).

I have awesome battery life.

No defects yet (holds breath).

Screen is AWESOME.

Complaints:
Autocorrect - either I make a ton of mistakes or the keyboard doesn't quite keep up with me. Auto correct has a mind of its own. I kid you not, I texted: "How are you doing this morning, I had beers out with Amanda last night." to my gf the other day. I blame my phone for her ensuing meltdown. I was trying to say I had beers at home with my friend Anan.

It's big in my pocket. Love it and hate it. Comes with the territory.

App switching is sort of tedious compared to the pre. I'm sure Iphone will probably be similar to android in this regard due to palm's patents. Once I get better at configuring my home screens I think this concern will dissipate.

4g is pretty limited...I get no where near the 600 kb/s. I'm closer to 175-250 kb/s of that. In addition, Chicago seems to mean close in to down town. Wish it had a larger coverage area.

Upvote 0
i think
most people
each phone upgrade
in general

will be "best phone i ever had/used"

i am just saying!!!! :cool: :p

i do think android is pretty damn cool..
100% better than WM
100% better than RIM
100% better than Nokia (whatever)
better than OS4 ??? (time will tell)

Apple has just changed the world yet again. Well, maybe.

Days after releasing its magical and revolutionary iPad, Apple stepped into the spotlight once more Thursday to take the wrappings off its iPhone 4.0 update. The event was filled with oohs, aahs, and more flowery language than you

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones