Insufficient/Low Memory Space?Support

1. ackalbo

ackalbo Member

Hi guys and gals :)

I'm running 4.1.2 with Siyah 1.9.1 on a rooted I9300 S3. I have had this phone for a couple of weeks now and have had no issue whatsoever until now for some reason.

I am trying to install Titanium Pro (after an uninstall) and however I try to install the apk (either via Play or SD Card) I receive a Low Memory warning or insufficient space error........yet I only have maybe 15-20 apps installed and my internal memory still has 8.8Gbs and my SD still has 14.67Gb on it.

Any ideas or suggestions?

I did look at the other threads regarding this (albeit different phone models).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated....Many Thanks.

***Fixed it! Deleted the Titanium Backup .odex file from Data/App and all was good after that***

Advertisement
    :
    Heavyweightgd6 and funkylogik like this.
  2. Heavyweightgd6

Heavyweightgd6 Well-Known Member

Yea this has happened to me too, i'd also like to know.
  3. GTWalling

GTWalling Well-Known Member

Try going into Settings>Application manager. Move over to All. Scroll down to Google Play Store and select it. Now Clear cache, Clear data and force stop. Now go back and scroll down to Google Services Framework and Clear cache, Clear data. Go back to the Home screen and see if you can us Google Play. Hope this works for you.
    ackalbo likes this.
  4. Rodin10

Rodin10 Active Member

Exact same thing happened to me with my LG Optimus 2X speed, had to reset the phone :(