insufficient space on device

Last Updated:

1. beerbq

beerbq Member

I cant download any apps or updates. Insufficient space on device. I am running new sense and updated radios last night now this.

2. beerbq

beerbq Member

I think I got it dug a little more in titanium back up and restore data and apps.
  3. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Try to move some of your apps to your sd card
  4. hbuetow

hbuetow New Member

I was getting the same error message. Could not get rid of this error even when I removed a significant portion of my apps. The system info always showed lots of room but the message continued. I think I have blundered on the solution. I have the Nook Tablet which was partitioned and then rooted. Many people have noted that NT comes with Netflix installed and that Google Play continuously wants to updated this app. It seems that if you update Netflix it confuses the system and Netflix is installed on the B&N Partition as well as the portion reserved for other apps. I un-installed Netflix update as well as any apps that come from B&N as well as Google Play so there are not duplicates. Seems to have worked. Worth a try.
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Also check to see how many TEXT and picture messages you have. All those go to internal memory. There are apps in Play that allow you to delete messages by age, among other methods. It might help :)
    tube517 likes this.
  6. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Also, facebook and emails tend to build up and eat your memory