• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help insufficient storage available error message

eduardasael

Lurker
Feb 27, 2015
so i get this message when im trying to update my apps, or when trying to download apps ive downloaded in the past, downloading new apps is working just fine though..
i got about 2 gb free on the phone itself and more 15 gb free on my sd card, i tried every solution offered on the web, deleted catche, uninstalled unused apps, cleared data from playstore services and still nothing, i really need some suggestions from you guys.. :(

Try dialing *#9900# from the stock dialer, and if a menu comes up, select "delete dumpstate/logcat." If the space is being eaten up by log files, that will clear it (and no root required). It may not be your problem, and even if it is, this doesn't work on all devices. But it won't break anything or make matters worse if it doesn't work.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones