1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

insufficient storage available ? HELP

1. rootmyphone

rootmyphone Active Member

I have 4 gb of internal memory can somone help me ?

Advertisement
  2. omgbossis21

omgbossis21 Well-Known Member

Goto settings storage and see what's using your internal storage up
  3. plasticarmyman

plasticarmyman Well-Known Member

delete your large apps
  4. traajik

traajik Well-Known Member

i actually had this happen to me a while ago, second day i had the phone i think.

anyway if i'm right if you go into your storage and look at what's using it it wont even report that it's full or anything near being full.

i cant remember for sure how i fixed it, but i think i cleared data in google play and uninstalled updates then tried again.

i think before i did that i went and deleted everything because i thought it was actually somehow full, but it was just a waste of time.
  5. rootmyphone

But i still have 4 gb of space
  6. traajik

traajik Well-Known Member

you must've missed my post, or the second paragraph of it atleast.

"i actually had this happen to me a while ago, second day i had the phone i think.

anyway if i'm right if you go into your storage and look at what's using it it wont even report that it's full or anything near being full

i cant remember for sure how i fixed it, but i think i cleared data in google play and uninstalled updates then tried again.

i think before i did that i went and deleted everything because i thought it was actually somehow full, but it was just a waste of time."
  7. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

try cleaning play store cache
  8. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Do this: go to /data/app.
    Delete any file that ends with .odex that doesn't have an .apk file with the same name.
  9. rootmyphone

Ok thankz i fix it
  10. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

11. rootmyphone

I did a backup frist than factory reset
  12. dewolfe09

dewolfe09 Well-Known Member

Mine said that when i somehow changed the default location of apps i install to external sd instead of internal