Interested in writing a Android book for Packt Publishing? Contact:

Last Updated:

1. sayama

sayama New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 4, 2010

I am an author recruiter at Packt Publishing (Home | Packt Publishing Technical & IT Book Store). We publish computer-related books on a wide variety of IT topics.

We are planning to publish new books on Android titled Android 3.0 Application Security Beginner's Guide, Android 3.0 3D Game development Beginner's Guide and Android 3.0 Animations Beginner's Guide.I am looking out for potential author to write these books, who are experts and passionate about Android and would like to share their knowledge with everyone.

To give you an idea about the way things work at Packt:

-The editorial team at Packt works with the author throughout the project
    -We pay a royalty of 16% and an advance against it.
    -The marketing team at Packt ensures that the book is well promoted.
    -In its ongoing commitment to Open Source, Packt donates a percentage of revenue generated by the book to the OpenSource project on which it is based. We have donated more than 150 000 dollars to various Open Source projects since inception in 2004.

Could you please let me know if any of you find it interesting to author any of these books?

Sayama Waghu
    Author Relationship Executive
    Packt Publishing
    Home | Packt Publishing Technical & IT Book Store
    Interested in becoming an author? Visit Packt Author Website | for all the information you need about writing for Packt.

2. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2010