1. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    hbryder likes this.
  2. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

3. pwatkins

pwatkins Active Member

Do you get all these capabilities, such as resizing split screens, in the standard JB upgrade that you have already flashed?
    If not it is "interesting"!
  4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I got the update, yes. I can do all that, yes.
  5. pwatkins

pwatkins Active Member

Good news. All the more reason to do the upgrade. However it's interesting, for the vast majority who haven't yet been offered the upgrade, that Samsung have added significant additional new Note 10.1 features to the standard JB release. So maybe some reason why it has taken longer than companies like ASUS who have just released the Vanilla version?

Maybe I will go ahead and flash the JB update,as per your post, even though no one else has confirmed it works?
  6. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

the video was nice, can't wait to get the update here in the states
  7. JohnB47

What happened to the link I put in my original post. I thought I'd have a look at it again and it's gone.
  8. pwatkins

pwatkins Active Member

9. JohnB47

Thanks.
  10. CrockettGTO

CrockettGTO Well-Known Member

Sure would be nice if us faithful Samsung Galaxy US customers would get JB update at some point soon. Really is disappointing. There isn't any excuse actually since it's not like Sammy has to wait for one of the phone carriers to put their skin on the update. I'm not sure if I should be upset with Verizon or Samsung with the Galaxy S3, but no excuse on their Tab
  11. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

12. CrockettGTO

CrockettGTO Well-Known Member

I saw that too and it made me jealous