Interesting Dell Article, Reminds me Of Sprint & Htc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. HtcEvoLemon

HtcEvoLemon Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't posted in the Evo Forum in days...but thought this was interesting.

So here is an interesting article that was online. As I read it, I thought about Sprint.

The article is basically about Dell covering up and playing down a major problem in thousands of computers they shipped.

I am 100 percent certain Sprint knows very well that many of the Evo phones are lemons, and is consiously down playing the situation, instead of haulting all sales and doing a recall.

Anyways, here is the link. It is a quick interesting read about Dell. Maybe in 5 yrs a similar Sprint/Evo article will come out. Link is right below.

In Faulty-Computer Suit, Window to Dell Decline - Yahoo! Finance

Advertisement
  2. dr g

dr g Well-Known Member

My Evo is fine and every poll ever done even in this forum shows the great majority are fine. On the contrary, the Evo is proving to be Sprint's most successful phone ever.

3. RickyRudy

RickyRudy Active Member

I don't understand the point of this thread. If you received a lemon you are within the 30-day return period where you can get another phone. You can get a refund for your lemon Evo. Better yet, if you are new to Sprint's service, you can even cancel the service and get all your money back. I don't see why they need to do a recall. If the phone is faulty it will eventually catch up with Sprint and HTC and they'll stop selling and start seeing their warehouses stocked with returned phones. Neither Sprint nor HTC is forcing you to buy the phone. Just return it and go get a phone you like.

heavychevy likes this.
  4. RoboMonkey

RoboMonkey Well-Known Member

Oh, you mean like Apple is with the iPhone 4 and iPad?

5. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

another thread aimed at stirring up controversy. opinions dont equal proof. this thread need not continue any further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.