interesting problem with sd card.Support

Last Updated:

1. Hayjude99

Hayjude99 New Member This Topic's Starter

Sep 21, 2010
    So I have my droid connected to my macbook just like a usb flashdrive where I drag all my stuff over. I loaded up my music and then later wanted to update it with some updated music so I reconnected it and deleted the folder on the phone in finder where the particular album was located and then process to drag the updated folder into the droid. But it told me that there wasn't enough space which I thought was weird so I tried deleting all the music in the music folder and it still read 2GB left which is what it read before I deleted all the music in the folder. So from this I deduced that the phone or sd card or even computer wasnt recognizing that I delete d the the music. So then I tried a factory reset which let the phone see that the sd card was blank but when i tried the abvoe steps again it didnt fix it. The only way to get it to recognize the deleteing and not completely wipe the phone itself is to formatt the sd card which makes me reload evrything back on which is annoying. So now im wondering where the problem is and how I can fix it.