Intermittent Exchange Sync Issues: Calendar and InboxSupport

Last Updated:

1. jenjenmi

jenjenmi New Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 14, 2009
    I'm having some frustrations with some nuances to syncing my corporate Exchange to my Verizon Motorola Droid. I'm at the 2.0.1 firmware.

My sync does seem to "work". I have it set to sync my e-mail, calendar, and contacts. New messages come in quite promptly (often times quicker than they arrive in Outlook at my desk). I have it set for Automatic (Push) email check frequency

The contents of my phone Inbox do not match what is actually in my Exchange Inbox. I will see messages I have deleted and or moved from Outlook/Exchange on the phone long after they have been moved. Sometimes, executing a Refresh from the phone helps, othertimes it does not.

Calendar: Meetings are sporadically missing from my phone that are in my Exchange calendar. I can see no rhyme or reason to why most are there, and some are not. (Missing meetings can be invites from others are myself or not, recurring or one-time, etc).

Calendar: Some meetings are at the wrong time (off by several hours). These are typically appointments of my own creating, and should all be in the Eastern time zone.

Not really sure what to do to help this. Any thoughts?