Internal memory low but all apps are on sd card?Support

1. blade500

blade500 Member

I have an 8gb micro sd card and I have moved all my apps onto it.However my internal memory is nearly completely used up (24mb) but I have no Idea what with.I've deleted 99% of my photos and I have about 20 txt messages so why is it so low? What can I do to increase the internal memory? Would clearing all the caches of the apps help?

Thank you!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Phantogenic

Phantogenic Well-Known Member

I found that contacts cache was what used up all my memory on my old LG. If you have your facebook sync set up or other accounts that use your contacts - it will be photos and data from there.
  3. blade500

blade500 Member

I had a look in my settings and I haven't gotten any accounts other than my gmail account set up with my zte blade and only a handful of contacts so I shouldn't see how that could be a problem.But thank you for the suggestion :)
  4. Phantogenic

Phantogenic Well-Known Member

Try looking through settings>applications>manage applications. Go through each one and check the space used by each application, you may find its temporary files used by maps or navigation. 24MB is not a huge amount so even a lot of small programs can quickly add up. Adobe uses a fairly large chunk of memory...
  5. Bejenaru

Bejenaru New Member

How do you do it ?
  6. blade500

blade500 Member

I used Links2sd but there are many apps to move apps to sd on the market ;)
    SORRY FOR THE VERYYYYYY LATE REPLY!! :/
  7. peanutmans

peanutmans Member

Even though apps are on the sd some internal space is used still for each app sadly :s