1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

internal microphone not working

1. rawmixx

rawmixx New Member

the internal microphone on my lg optimus t has quit working. i can hear people when in call but no one can hear me. the mute is off and i have tried toggling between the two settings with no help. tried doing a master reset, tried a battery pull. nothing works. please please help in another way than saying i have to replace the microphone. if it comes down to it, i may do that. but i may just trash this phone and get another one. thank you guys

Advertisement
  2. 3phonehelp

3phonehelp New Member

I have the same problem. I thought it was just defective but now I'm going to call my provider to see what's up. Please let me know if you figure out what's wrong.