Internal phone memory is a pain

Last Updated:

1. Papoise

Papoise Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When I'm browsing the internet or just doing about anything my memory goes down to 32 mb or sometimes lower. And I have to clear the cache constantly is there any way around this.

Advertisement
  2. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

Uninstall/don't install apps or root the phone, install autokiller and set to aggressive or extreme and finally to setup apps2sd.

The whole internal memory issue is kinda confusing because you would think the device manufacturers would have seen this issue long before releasing the phones.

3. V425

V425 Well-Known Member

text threads and voicemails use internal memory too, so make sure you're clearing those out too

4. melo

melo Member

I'm having the same issue and its frustrating me too. I hate having to clear the browser cache all the time or uninstall an app to install another.

5. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member

I'm contemplating enabling AP2SD tomorrow (I'm running Fresh 2.0d). As I understand it, Fresh 2.0d automatically uses AP2SD as long as the SD card is partitioned properly. If I enable it, do I have to wipe the phone and set it up again, or do I just partition the card?

Also, my biggest fear is that the card gets corrupted, and at that point, as I understand it, you're screwed. Is that correct? How risky is using it?