Internal Phone Storage

Last Updated:

1. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I went into the SD/Phone storage in Settings and I know the Evo comes with 1gb of internal storage, but mine is showing I only have 332mb left. I only downloaded 3-5 apps.

On another note: Is there anyway to access the SD card from the phone? Can I save pictures from the web onto it, instead of onto the phone?

Advertisement
  2. SeauxCrazy

SeauxCrazy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can anyone shed light on this? Even if itsjust to check what yours says as space left?

3. Wave Beam

Wave Beam Member

It does come with a gig of internal memory, but some of that is reserved for the phone. I've downloaded about 25 apps, and I have 327mb of internal memory left. The apps (for the most part) don't take up a lot of room. You will be able to download a ton of apps before you burn through that 332mb.

Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications and you'll see that the apps take up only a small amount of space. Anywhere from 6k to a few mb.

As for your second question, I'd like to know that as well. Hope that helped.

4. aosinc

aosinc Member

I also would like to know on how to access the SD card from the phone?

5. Mekstar

Mekstar Active Member

Download ASTRO from the Market. It is a file manager program that allows you to access the root folder and all other sub folders on your SD card.

6. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

Download "File Manager" from the market. Several available

As for saving pics from the web, just long press on the pic and hit "Save Image" It will save it to the downloads folder on the SD Card