international galaxy s stock froyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. naranova7

naranova7 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone, after i gotmy galaxy s, since i was very keen to have the froyo thing i gave my phone to someone who said he could put the froyo rom in it, but it wasnt even close to stock froyo or the samsung keis froyo. so now i wanna either go back to the international galaxy s original 2.1 version or get the froyo released by samsung for my phone...
    so theres two things im asking:
    1: can anyone tell me how i can find the roms i need cuz i cant get it through samsung keis
    2: i know almost nothing about instsalling roms or rooting and stuff- so is there any resources or something that can teach me the whole thing and teach me what to do, out there? it might be risky and hard but no one would teach it to me and each time i give it to others to flash it for me i have to pay like $20.00 so i really need to know this

Advertisement
  2. goughy

goughy Well-Known Member

It's possible the kies registery hack method would work for you and you could upgrade to your official froyo release. Someone else here would know for sure though!

3. justiyad

justiyad Well-Known Member

You can go to android - and get the official ROM version you want from there, and install it. You can read the site on how to flash the new ROM, mine had the Arabic 2.1 and now I flashed the Arabic version of 2.2 and it is working fine, just make sure you read everything about it and know what you are doing.

4. karnka

karnka Well-Known Member

5. danimations

danimations Guest