• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Galaxy S3 19300 Intl not booting up!

mashali

Lurker
Sep 2, 2014
Hello.

This is Alyy. I've Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-19300 International 16GB internal storage, suddenly my fone is not booting, as soon I restart my fone its showing only Samsung Logo, I tried many forums and tons of websites googling but I cannot managed to boot and now its not showing Samsung logo just showing White Lines.
Previously the error was: cannot mount /cache, /efs, /system...
tried from recovery mode(vol up+pwr+home) to wipe cache and wipe data factory but the same error.

After I tried Odin and used CWM recovery tool and flashed using odin then also nothing, then I downloaded the custom ROM for my variant but it is now saying: "There is no PIT partition". So I downloaded my fones variant PIT file for 16GB storage fones and tried using Odin and now it is saying: "Get PIT for mapping" and it is not progressing forward I waited for 45 minutes but same "Get PIT for mapping" message only, then I removed cable so the message in odin is:

<ID:0/005> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/005> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/005> There is no PIT partition.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)
<ID:0/005> Removed!!

I tried many PIT files, Custom ROMs and CWM(.tar) but the same message:
"Get PIT for mapping".
I can't able to go to recovery mode also by pressing the combi(vol up+pwr+home). I can only able to go to Download mode(vol dwn+pwr+home).

Please let me know what should I do know.... I am completely exhausted nothing seems to be going well....Please give me kind suggestions and help. I would be a great help and I appreciate.

Thanks in advance to all.
Ali

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones