• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[International / GSM] Launcher Redraw With Every App Install

C

caliber177

I can replicate this problem every single time, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one....

AOKP B36 w/Faux Kernel
Pure Calendar Widget (Redraw)
Beautiful Widgets(Redraw)
Clock (Redraw)
Effects Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, Stock Launcher

Everytime I install an app from the market, my widgets redraw, without fail. I don't know if I've always had this, or If I just started noticing it.... but its everytime.... Am I alone here?

I need to fix this, as its really bugging me.

Thanks fellas.

i don't know what a "Re-draw" is but i keep hearing about it. But i have a problem with mine also. when i install a new app and switch between screen everything goes black for a while and then comes back. but it keeps doing it until i restart. and sometime a black square will stay in my clock (Not come back like the rest of the icons do after a few seconds). But it all stops once I restart. It just stinks having to restart everytime you Add something. is that "re-draw" i'm using Nova by the way

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones