1. Androidforums is going down shortly for a few minutes of maintenance. We apologize for any inconveniences - will not take long!

[International] How To Install Custom Boot Animation on SGS4

Last Updated:

1. ultrasound

ultrasound New Member

Hi there....
    I hvae a Galaxy S4, Internationa version GT-I9505 internationa version which is Unlocked, Currently Running Android 4.3 jelly Bean . But it has This Orange Branding and I wanna get rid of the Orange Boot Animation without Rootong Ma Phone. Pls can I Achieve that? Can I just Just download a official Firmware from Sammobile and Load it with Odin...?

Phone Details: Galaxy s4 GT-i9505. Running 4.3 Jelly Bean. The Firmware is France Orange.
    AP: i9505XXUEMK9
    CP: I9505XXUEMK9
    CSC: I9505FTMEMK1

Thnx In advance....

Advertisement
  2. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome to Android Forums ultrasound! :)

So, you want to change the boot animation of your Orange, France, carrier branded, stock firmware but you do not want to root your phone?

In that case, you could download and flash the latest stock Samsung unbranded firmware for France...

Model: GT-I9505
    Version: Android 4.3
    Changelist: 2082040
    Build date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 12:59:25 +0000
    Product Code: XEF
    PDA: I9505XXUENA4
    CSC: I9505YXXENA3
    MODEM: I9505XXUENA4

by following the instructions in #1.5 of 23 Galaxy S4 models - know yours?

This is for competent users and could void your warranty by flashing any firmware other than that intended for your phone as well as preventing future updates through Kies or Over The Air, (OTA).
    silentwitness likes this.
  3. ultrasound

ultrasound New Member

Thnx a million and I really appreciate your response. Sam mobile kind'a changed their download link and It seem not to be downloading every time i try. is there any other link available for me to download the Samsung official firmware?