[International] Im wanting some GE

Last Updated:

1. iT0mm0

iT0mm0 Well-Known Member

Bored with the latest same same coming out of samsung at the minute so i figure i may look at some GE roms, AOSP, Kangs, Whatever

anyone got any recommendations ?? :D

Truth be known im awaiting ubuntu touch, KITKAT

so im looking for something as totaly different as that

Advertisement
  2. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

Ironically I've just come back to mga having been on pro bam for several months.

When I first tried it,I wasn't too sure, but I went back and I stuck with it...the stock notification and tiles grew on me, I was able to select what tiles and their order and I even changed it so the notification panel only came down when there was a notification, any other time I swiped down, I'd get tiles option.

Pac Rom I believe is the same idea, the aokp options made it more customisable and I liked that the screen dpi was smaller than stock, as it gave more screen area to use, but I think that may have been through a paranoid android feature.

It's all based on cm10.2 which still has no stable release, but I rarely had any issues, occasional random restarts and upon restart, you tube would give an error message, but it always worked fine when I tried to use it :)

You'll need to update to latest recovery(philz might be ok, but they usually advice stock cwm) and make usual backups and you should be fine.

It still won't modems, but it shouldn't matter any either way :)
    iT0mm0 likes this.