• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] lg g2 d802 bricked, no recovery, no download mode,no fast boot only stuck at lg logo

i think i bricked my lg g2 d802 after installing twrp my lg g2 d802 can boot into fastboot mode then i flash images like
boot.img , aboot.img , laf.img but it cant boot into download mode then erase the recovery , boot , aboot , laf then it goes to
QHSUSB_BULK mode then i tried "Unbrick every parrtition" by
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...-9006-t2939627
after that it return to fastboot mode then i flash images again and then
now my lg g2 is living in this condition

-no download mode
-no fastboot
-no recovery
-no I.M.E.I no also
-stuck at lg logo when i try to power it on
HELP PLEASE
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Reactions: shahzaib 124
Hi,
I have same problem to. I have lg g2 d802, I think there isnt twrp. after my last download mode, now i have this situation:

no download mode (cant go to it, with pressing vol UP and pluging cable)
no fastboot
have IMEI ( when i pressing all 3 buttons on the same time and hold it)
phone is in bootloop ( stuck on logo)
PC detecting device like LGE androidnet USB serial port (COM 41 change by my self)

need help, dont know, what to do...

Upvote 0
and with LG flash tool I can read some device information, but can't go into download mode

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    566 KB · Views: 1,067
Upvote 0
i solwe the problem somehow with LG flash tool, by using CSE flash. And I was used europe open D80220D_00.kdz. But now i have problems with touchscreen its works wery bad and I realy cant finish starting tutorial and dont see SIM. May be I need diferent kdz?

use this method for I.M.E.I recovery
http://www.droidviews.com/how-to-backup-and-restore-lost-imei-on-lg-g2/
i will check it but you know i have neither download mode ,fastboot mode , no recovery ,and also no I.M.E.I

Upvote 0
use this method for I.M.E.I recovery
http://www.droidviews.com/how-to-backup-and-restore-lost-imei-on-lg-g2/
i will check it but you know i have neither download mode ,fastboot mode , no recovery ,and also no I.M.E.I
thanks, for that, i will try. I junt dont think, that IMEI and tuochsckreen are related, But I see, that the peoples have the same problem.

And for you problem, how PC detecting your device? May be you can try the way that I found with CSE flash?

Upvote 0
Dear brother.
I can unbrick your lg g2.
I know whats wrong with your devices.
I am aftab.
You can search me on google as aftabalam8c1.
And my contacts no.
+918826464868
Whats app me on this no.
Inshallah i will help u.
It is very time consuming to discuss the solution..i m very busy..but any one who is suffering from such prob.
Like no download mod no recover.
Stuck at lg logo or black screen or qshusb mod.
100% succes rate.
Please
Whats ame me +918826464868.

What about QDloader 9008 mode?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones