• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [International] Pairing more than one PS3 controller

rawazik

Lurker
Aug 9, 2013
Hello android enthusiast,

I've searched this forum and on the net but haven't found an answer to the following;

Is it possible to pair/link/connect more than one PS3 controller to the S4? And if so, up to how many can be paired?

I ask this because I would like to play games (ie Fifa 2013) which can take more than 4 players simultaneously.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

rawazik

Thanks for the info Shotgun84.

I am a little skeptical with rooting my phone, only because of voiding the warranty disclaimer.

Is it safe? Any known problems with the S4 after rooting? Any where I can go to get full details on how and where to get my phone rooted?

Greatly appreciated.

Rawazik

Upvote 0
No problem.

I've always rooted my phones including the gs4 and haven't had any problems. There will always be risks when rooting but the risk usually comes with not following the instructions properly. If instructions are followed the risk is minimal. If you could let me know which version of the gs4 you have I'll be happy to point you towards some info which will help you decide if rooting is for you:)

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones