[International] Root Note 3 Int. with NC2

Last Updated: 2014-08-31 06:52:14
  1. beachelona

beachelona New Member

Hello i have a new galaxy note 3 SM-N9005 (vodafone)
    Android versie 4.4.2 Stock
    Baseband : N9005XXUENC2
    Security Software MDF v1,0 Release 2.

I want to root and install Safetrap So that i can instal :
    Backup StocK rom and i can test a few other roms (slimrom, Hyperdrive)

But what is the best way to root my fone and instal safesstrap. Ik have been reading a few forum and i am confused of it.

Thank you very much.

ps, wich version of safestrap must i use??? i only see version of ATT and Verizon.

With regards

Beachelona

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Welcome to our AndroidForums, Beachelona :).

I've moved your thread over to the all-things-root area for you (the guys in here can help you best :)).

Cheers and best of luck!
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

4. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Towelroot doesn't work on the international N3 (yet).

Just reposting my post from another similar thread:

5. dynomot

dynomot Well-Known Member

You want the ability to be able to dual boot? Safe strap does that and doesn't work on the SM-N9005 AFAIK. I'm not completely sure it is possible. Try XDA forums. They aren't generally friendly, the threads are all over the place and yet it is THE place to look for the latest mods, tweaks and bleeding edge development. You will also find tons of resources, ROMs, Kernels and custom recoverys there.

I must visit myself I haven't "lurked" and read for a while (don't post unless you want to be flamed)
  6. Gomjaba

Gomjaba Well-Known Member

Yea XDA is a strange place. You get flamed easily if you don't read all 50k pages of a thread before asking a question :) The forum reminds me of the old Linux days "You should know you need to recompile the whole source code from scratch to do this you n00b,".