[International Tegra 3] 3 dot button >:(

Last Updated:

1. shinigamikris

shinigamikris Active Member

So I have pretty much tried every mod I can find to remove the 3 dot button from the bottom of apps... No success...

I'm on version 1.29.980.11 - International version (quad core)

Anyone on this version found a mod that actually works??? I would be very grateful.

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

What mods have you tried?

Are you rooted? As far as I'm aware, the only way to do it is via a custom ROM using the mod on XDA.
  3. shinigamikris

Yea the phone is rooted. Tried just about every link in google... Can't think of what they were called... Actually I think one was called aroma or something. Anyway, do you have a link for the Rom?

4. El Presidente

5. shinigamikris

6. El Presidente

100% it's not there. I use Apex Launcher too and it doesn't appear anywhere.
    Paul_59 likes this.
  7. shinigamikris

Thanks, will download and try it tonight :)
  8. coos lick

coos lick Well-Known Member

Apparently the new base from HTC will give us the option to remove this. Thank goodness. I am getting used to it, but it seems a massive waste of space. Can't wait until it comes out - best guesses seem to be in a couple of weeks for those on stock.
  9. shinigamikris

answered my own question... mod please delete :)
  10. gibbs1984

gibbs1984 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the 3 dots can be remapped to the recent apps button, I'm using a leaked test base and it has that option.

Also, if you're rooted but not running a custom ROM then the mod won't work, it only works with de-odexed ROM's, odexed ROM's like Stock won't work with it.
  11. AnujIbanez

AnujIbanez New Member

Well, if you've upgraded to the stock jellybean update, go to settings-display gestures-recent apps button.