Internet access

Last Updated:

1. HLKlinge

HLKlinge New Member

I am having trouble with the Evo Shift 4G accessing the internet . It won't fully load my without timing out... When I hit WAIT it just times out again. It was working fine two days ago but no longer. All other interenet access crawls as well and some pages never load.
    I have even attempted to get the phone to recognize my homes wifi and it locks into searching and never finds it and it is working fine with my other computers in the house.
    Recently I have experienced 3 different times when the phone simply crashes / changing my skin / wallpaper and dumping my 6 or 7 screens that I had customized. All within the last few weeks...
    Does anyone have a clue as to what I can do? I have removed the battery over and over again trying to reset. I even went out of my area and into another here where I live and still not working.
    We did experience a huge storm on the east coast last week...Cold Sprint be the culpret?
    Thank you,

2. kevindroid

kevindroid Well-Known Member

try updating your prl this should help.
    HLKlinge likes this.
  3. HLKlinge

HLKlinge New Member

Thanks for this suggestion but I have done that and should have given that in my information. I just tried it again and I get the message...
    prl could not be updated. please try again later. if the problem presists, you may need to contact customer service CODE 1012
  4. HLKlinge

HLKlinge New Member

Kevindroid and others...
    I finally got the prl to update...
    Problem presists...
  5. tube517

tube517 Well-Known Member Contributor

Did you update your profile? It should be in the same place as update prl?
  6. HLKlinge

HLKlinge New Member

As far as I know I have done every update there is...
    I have pulled out battery repeatedly with no luck
    I am very frustrated....
    Thanks for your help