Internet application dims screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. TheKingIV

TheKingIV Active Member

I have the auto-brightness turned off, but when I open the internet app it dims.

Any advice?

2. Open your browser, hit menu -> Brightness and Colors (have to scroll down to see it), then set your brightness.

The browser has its own brightness setting that is independent of the rest of the phone.
  3. TheKingIV

TheKingIV Active Member

Great. Thank you
  4. sorka

sorka Well-Known Member

Also, if the selection is not "default" it means you selected "power saving" mode which changed the browser profile for you, so make sure to select "default" or it will be dim even with auto turned off and brightness all the way up.
    afmracer6 likes this.
  5. monkey2k12

monkey2k12 New Member

If you're still having this issue after trying their recommendations you might want to try this:

Settings > Power Saving > and make sure "Background Color" is unchecked as this will dim the display anytime you use the browser or email applications.
  6. allison2312

allison2312 New Member

well ive tried all ur advice and still doesnt go bright.....everything else in fone in bright apart from wen i go on the internet...
  7. GTWalling

GTWalling Well-Known Member

Go into Settings/Display. Uncheck Auto adjust screen tone. This brightened mine quite a bit.