• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet Bookmarking widget

Nothing similar to it at the moment, but their are bookmark widgets in the markets that still work but not the same, but if you root and try the desire rom, it should have the widget available, I posted about this awhile back, if you do get the desire rom, you won't be able to make phone calls on while on 3G so thats means if your using the web and or data, you won't receive any calls. They are currently fixing this so, so sit tight and wait. I also recommend you use the search bar next time, i'm pretty sure you would find my thread and others as well concerning it, hopefully I was of some help.

Heres the link for the thread discussion:

http://androidforums.com/all-things-root-droid/64359-sense-bookmark-widget-droid.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones