• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help internet browseing

pilotbike

Oct 28, 2009
I have a question to all out their. I had a iphone and was able to brows all websites and download pictures from websites. With out any problem I use a member only website. Before I was able to brows all messages and pictures and download pictures but now with my back flip I can view it but cant down load any pictures. Every time I go to download a picture it go to download it but it come up fail. What gives any help would be great. I have tried to use opera but it makes it so small to see anything..

please email with answer at pilotmnl@yahoo.com

I have a question to all out their. I had a iphone and was able to brows all websites and download pictures from websites. With out any problem I use a member only website. Before I was able to brows all messages and pictures and download pictures but now with my back flip I can view it but cant down load any pictures. Every time I go to download a picture it go to download it but it come up fail. What gives any help would be great. I have tried to use opera but it makes it so small to see anything..

please email with answer at pilotmnl@yahoo.com

Try using dolphin browser or opera. I have been able to view, interact and download anything I want except flash with those two

Reactions: fiji93
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones