• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet Browser

DeeSta1983

Lurker
Jun 20, 2012
Downloaded the latest update for my Galaxy S2 (ICS v 4.0.3) and since then when I use my internet browser (the stock standard one which came with the phone) and I scroll down on a website it decides to automatically scroll back to the top without my control.

Very annoying! Has anyone got a solution to this problem I'm having?:thinking:

Wow. That's a bummer. You can try to clear the data and cache on the browser settings...go so settings, apps, all, browser and clear out all info. Other than that, I think you've got a big quirk that might force you to another browser like Chrome or Opera...I hope this does the trick...good luck!

Upvote 0
Downloaded the latest update for my Galaxy S2 (ICS v 4.0.3) and since then when I use my internet browser (the stock standard one which came with the phone) and I scroll down on a website it decides to automatically scroll back to the top without my control.

Very annoying! Has anyone got a solution to this problem I'm having?:thinking:

I prefer the Chrome browser, it's incredible.

EarlyMon is a friend of Boat Browser, he swears by it. Check em out below!

Boat Browser

Chrome for Android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones