Internet close/crash when trying to close windowsSupport

Last Updated:

1. Carmela Stealth

Carmela Stealth New Member

I am new to androids, so it might be user error, but I hope you guys can help.

When using the internet tab, I am not able to close open tabs/windows. I click the red (-) button on the top left of the tab and it will close, but the internet closes/crashes each time. When it reopens, it opens all the tabs that I tried to close. This is very frustrating! Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

2. TomAGibb

TomAGibb VIP Member VIP Member

here goes, start a browser war.

I'd recommend going to an alternative browser. I have and it works splendidly. It also support flash player when you install one of the packages that goes with it.

I personally use and recommend:

Dolphin Browser
    Dolphin Jetpack

There are several other threads that give details on how to get Adobe Flash Player to work with Jetpack.

Both of these are 'Free' so no obligation or commitment required, unless you want to!!!
  3. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Welcome to the Android Forums Samsung Galaxy Note 3 sub-forum Carmela Stealth. I use Boat Browser myself.

Try cleaning the cache files on the stock Internet app using the application manager and see if that helps.
  4. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

I use Next browser. It's also better than the stock browsers and also supports Flash. For those few Google mess-ups that require Chrome, it's still there to be used.

Ask 10 people which browser to use and you'll get at least 20 answers.