• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet connection from phone to laptop?

cindyruff

Lurker
Nov 25, 2010
I have the HTC desire...I have a mini 10 laptop with wifi and service through cell south - I have a separate laptop besides the mini10...my husband created a spreadsheet on the laptop that doesn't have an internet connection. I have tried to tether using connect to PC, no luck. I downloaded pdanet and easy tether - the files downloaded to my phone, but nothing to my PC. I am actually unsure of the connection setting that I need to have on my laptop - the instructions from pdanet and easy tether appear very simple - so I am wondering if someone could provide the connection options under internet options on my explorer. Side note - I am buying the DSI for my daughter...what to use to connect all of these laptops/video games/WII, etc?:thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones