• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internet error.

Can anyone tell me hoe to fix this error message? I hsve internet connection. I have to restart my phone and it works for only a few minutes .b 1376621778200.jpg

Well the error is telling you that the phone is failing to look-up the address "www.facebook.com" with the Domain Name System. DNS is how the internet turns web names into addresses (which it needs because networks run on numbers not names).

Now, why it's not working is tricky without any knowledge of your set-up. If you're at home you might want to just try power cycling your router (or see if another device attached to it can access the same site).

Is the problem just with one WiFi site ? Does it work properly if you disable WiFi (you'll switch to cellular data so you'll be using any limits your network provider imposes)?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones