Internet pass-through not workingSupport

1. ncool4u

ncool4u New Member

Hi,

I am using HTC ONE V. I used to surf the net through my phone directly. Recently I tried to connect my broadband connction from laptop to phone through "internet pass-through" on my phone. But it keeps on trying to start internet pass through, but the net from laptop doesn't work on my phone. I m unable to establish the connection.

However, I installed HTC SYNC MANAGER from HTC's official website and tried to connect my phone. But, this time my phone doesn't show up in the attached list. I tried sync manager option from phone without getting any success. My laptop doesn't detect my phone. By the way, I m using WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM 32 bits. I connect my laptop to the internet through wireless router.

Please Help me in solving my problem..

Advertisement
  2. rony2007

rony2007 Member

You can use the wifi feature of both laptop and phone browse internet, whether it works
    hope that helps
  3. susheel61

susheel61 New Member

actually i had the same problem ..i just installed htc sync and connected my phone in internet pass through method some drivers got installed and it started working fine....mine is HTC ONE X