• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internet Pass-through

esthernrob

Android Enthusiast
Feb 9, 2011
Upstate, NY
i am attempting to use the Internet Pass-through option for the first time and am having no luck in connecting. i dl'ed latest HTC Sync 3.0.5511, and am running the ROM in my sig. stays on "turning on..." for quite some time and then says "unable to connect to PC... any suggestions, tips, help...
TIA

i am attempting to use the Internet Pass-through option for the first time and am having no luck in connecting. i dl'ed latest HTC Sync 3.0.5511, and am running the ROM in my sig. stays on "turning on..." for quite some time and then says "unable to connect to PC... any suggestions, tips, help...
TIA

Hmm I would post this in the forum for that particular ROM to see if Tethering is cooked in and if anyone else is having that issue.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones