• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internet problem on S3

peyperj

Lurker
Jun 3, 2013
Hi all, when I go onto the internet with my S3, I use the normal internet app that came with my phone, it used to stay on that webpage if I go to other apps or emails, when I return my page will still be as I left it. Nowadays it does not stay there, when you go to another app with back button, the main button, no matter what, it goes back to homepage, Not nice....

Can someone help please?

Hi all, when I go onto the internet with my S3, I use the normal internet app that came with my phone, it used to stay on that webpage if I go to other apps or emails, when I return my page will still be as I left it. Nowadays it does not stay there, when you go to another app with back button, the main button, no matter what, it goes back to homepage, Not nice....

Can someone help please?

Welcome, peyperj.

Have you recently configured your Internet app to clear cache and/or data upon exit?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones