• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internet Problems

Ngo93

Android Enthusiast
Feb 24, 2010
plus.google.com
When I'm on the internet now, if I navigate away from the page like go back to my home screen or something, when I go back to the browser the page always refreshes itself. I'm pretty sure that before I could go do something else while the page loaded, come back and the page would be still, not refreshing every time I came back. Anyone else having this problem?

Oh yeah, I'm using the Facebook touch mobile site and now when I go to the home screen only the top of the page shows. The news feed doesn't come up unless I hit the 'Home' button. Everything down there is just blank until I click 1 of the tabs. Anyone else having this problem either?

Edit: A factory reset fixed the refresh problem. I'm guessing the Facebook thing is just a bug, but anyone else experiencing that?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones