• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Internet version of Facebook

There are actually 3 versions you can use VIA web. Mobile, Touch, and Full. Mobile I use over all 3. I use the app sometimes. Touch is more condensed. It doesn't have all your notifications; pokes, birthdays etc, and typically has people you frequently keep in touch with on your home page. Mobile is a mini version of Full, you get all your notifications and normal feed. Full is just the computer site.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0
There are actually 3 versions you can use VIA web. Mobile, Touch, and Full. Mobile I use over all 3. I use the app sometimes. Touch is more condensed. It doesn't have all your notifications; pokes, birthdays etc, and typically has people you frequently keep in touch with on your home page. Mobile is a mini version of Full, you get all your notifications and normal feed. Full is just the computer site.

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, I can't use the mobile site because it won't accept my password for some reason. I typed it as sloooowly as possible multiple times to be *sure* I had it correct, but it just won't take. Online w/the same password is no problem. Very odd...

Upvote 0
Unfortunately, I can't use the mobile site because it won't accept my password for some reason. I typed it as sloooowly as possible multiple times to be *sure* I had it correct, but it just won't take. Online w/the same password is no problem. Very odd...

Lol. I have experienced this as well. It has happened to me on many OS. Try closing down the browser completely then trying again. Sometimes that works for me. I have no idea why it does this. Also, if that doesn't work it usually stops after a day or two of being weird.

Upvote 0
Lol. I have experienced this as well. It has happened to me on many OS. Try closing down the browser completely then trying again. Sometimes that works for me. I have no idea why it does this. Also, if that doesn't work it usually stops after a day or two of being weird.

I was able to get online today, but I noticed in the URL box, it switched me automatically from the "mobile" to the "touch" site. Looks like I have a truncated friends list in alpha order -- down to the "Ds" and that's it.

EDIT: I just saw where I can click on "Mobile" at the bottom of the "Touch" page to take me back to the mobile version.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones