intro/m110s questions

Last Updated:

1. tachiro

tachiro New Member This Topic's Starter

Guess i'll kill two birds with one stone by introducing myself (i'm from New York) and trying to collect some info on the korean version of the galaxy s. It got my attention when I spotted it on gsmarena.com after realizing the front/secondary cam was removed from the model (vibrant/t959) i recently bought.

So apparently this one does HOWEVER it seems pretty difficult to get a hold of. Not a single one i've seen on ebay as of now. And i'm seeing scattered opinions over the net about whether it's a good idea to pursue this seeing as i would be importing it.. and i definitely don't speak korean.

I'm quite familiar with flashing/unlocking (already flashed my vibrant and it's been lovely, with my AT&T sim card) but anyone have a clue if and what kind of other setbacks and/or roadblocks i could be headed for if i ever do get it. Also curious about what sites would be selling it since the ebay searches i've done got me nothing but cases and chargers.

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations! :D

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome!