Intro

Last Updated:

1. Butcherbird

Butcherbird New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi

First time old fart 3G owner with an HTC Desire, and a vast empty pit of knowledge which I'm hoping these forums will help fill.

Particularly looking for a music widget that will allow take-up of i-Tunes music, and a messaging widget that will present messages in a time-of-arrival format (not threaded, as in that pre-loaded, or linked (apparently) to facebook). (Don't have a facebook account - receive twitter messages but don't send).

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Regards
    Butcherbird

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! Glad you signed up!! :D Personally, I don't know, but I'll move this to a section where people will know. Welcome again! :)

3. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

Hi Butcherbird and welcome. This is a truly great site so sure you can get all the answers you need.

For the SMS I would check out either Handcent or Chomp SMS. Both are great and show texts in time format and are both very customisable so can make it look how you want. I prefer Handcent but its just a matter of preference.

As for the twitter there are many applications out there for it but I like the in built Friendstream as this does both twitter and facebook. Not being a twitter user myself there maybe one out there that does a better job on that side.

Pretty sure someone will be along shortly who can advise you on that one a little better :eek:

Butcherbird likes this.
  4. jay_kay

jay_kay Well-Known Member

For iTunes download iTunes Sync from the market. This will make it easy to transfer all your music over :)

Butcherbird likes this.