1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

intro

1. meckanick

meckanick Member

I have browsed many a conversation here when I have had issues or questions. Only now have I registered to participate in forums. I guess I see the big picture now. Most everybody that particpates here all work together to help, fix, develop, and anticipate new developments. So, I am off the sidelines.
    Been toying around with rooting and apps. Best sources I have found are here and xda. May get more in depth with ROM's and whatnot. Dunno... it's all about the spare time as long as I don't have an expensive brick... then it's important of course.
    No dev background here or training. I am a cross trained tradesman (electrical, HVAC, carpentry, etc.) I get paid to be a handyman of sorts. And I enjoy fixing and modifying things myself so that leads me here.
    So, as a newb... I salute you.

Advertisement
  2. petersf

petersf New Member

Welcome to this forum...
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Glad to have you aboard. Thanks for joining the community. Have fun! <(&#65507;&#65078;&#65507;)> []~(&#65507;&#9661;&#65507;)~* (&#65507;&#65103;&#65507;) (&#65507;&#711;&#65507;)
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator