• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello from Da Bronx!! New here, looking to learn... Everything! Rooting and the tools to maintain are what I'm focusing (if you can call it that [emoji57]) on at the moment. ZTE Warp Elite, unrooted. LG Triumph 2, halfway there. Can't get emulator to recognize SU or even the Kingroot I can initially used to gain root. Would LOVE to root the impossible ZTE WARP though no method seems to work. Open to any and all advice. Thanks in advance!

Oh, I'm looking for a refurbished iOS iPad or recent Android OS tablet/Chromebook. In NYC or Yonkers area. My Asus laptop is screwed and I can't write properly on my phone, Journey and Jotter are very good writing apps, but still, it doesn't make it that much easier, not the way a computer does. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones