• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

INTRODUCING! KmisterK

Now, before you go and try butchering the pronunciation of my Screen Name, Let me break it down for you
THREE distinct parts

K Mister K
(pronounced Kay Mister Kay)

No Sterk, Not Terk, Not kmr, if you wanna shorten it, You can use mr, mister, or k. Lol.

THAT aside.

I'm excited to be back with the Android Community. I was on the G-1 when I had t-mobile about a year ago, then switched to verizon, and just had an env2 for a while. FINALLY i'm on my Droid Eris

I'm stoked, rooted, and everything. I'll get more detailed specs about the rom and stuff. Gotta get going

Now, before you go and try butchering the pronunciation of my Screen Name, Let me break it down for you
THREE distinct parts

K Mister K
(pronounced Kay Mister Kay)

No Sterk, Not Terk, Not kmr, if you wanna shorten it, You can use mr, mister, or k. Lol.

THAT aside.

I'm excited to be back with the Android Community. I was on the G-1 when I had t-mobile about a year ago, then switched to verizon, and just had an env2 for a while. FINALLY i'm on my Droid Eris

I'm stoked, rooted, and everything. I'll get more detailed specs about the rom and stuff. Gotta get going
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
I was forced to quit with t-mobile cause they made mistakes on my account that i didn't wanna deal with, (it was a flexpay account so I didn't need to pay an escape fee) and my friend offered me to put me on her account with her old env2 and used my "2 year activation discount" to get herself some discounted whatever. It wasn't a droid or an eris, so i don't really care what it was, and the devour hadn't come out yet.

All in all, it took me 3 months for me to convince her for me to get a smart phone, and I immediately sold a computer, did a microsoft survey and got a free copy of Microsoft Project Standard 2007, and what did I do? I sold it, cause I wanted my Eris. YAY!

So yes, I battled. and won. And I'm a victorious android again!

ANd now i'm trying to hack it and well i guess i did that already but i need to know more! my hackdroid desires are never satisfied <3

So i need ideas. What should I do? suggest anything, I'm ready to try it :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones