• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introducing me

I possess the Samsing I7500 a few months now and I'm pleased with it, though there are some issues as other forum members have: dial pad not responding during calls (sometimes), wifi not auto connecting after short or long sleeping time, and then the utmost annoyance about NPS, recognizing the phone but not supporting it except transferring files (not backing up and not upgrading software/firmware).

For now, I refrain from routing and upgrading through Odin as I fear to brick the thing, as I am completely a layman in linux matters. I must do more studying about these matters before I will jump into this.

I possess the Samsing I7500 a few months now and I'm content with it, though there are some issues as other forum members have: dial pad not responding during calls (sometime), wifi not auto connecting after short or long sleeping time, and then the utmost annoyance about NPS, recognizing the phone but not supporting it except transferring files (not backing up and not upgrading software/firmware).

For now, I refrain from routing and upgrading through Odin as I fear to brick the thing, as I am completely a layman in linux matters. I must do more studying about these matters before I will jump into this.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones