Introduction-New Member

Last Updated:

1. silverman2003

silverman2003 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,
    My name is Max (UN silverman2003). I own a first generation Android. I am a former BB Curve user and I don't miss it at all. I LOVE my Android. (I'm almost 63 years old and I'm pretty tech savy. (I'll bet I'm in the top 1/2 of 1% of my age group, which I know probably isn't sayinf too much! LOL)

The only comments other than that are the touch screen is very sensitive and takes some getting used to. Best advise is to use your thumbs and just "Folloqw the Force, Luke".
    Secondly, the Smiley Face button couldn't have been placed in a worse [position on the TS Keyboard. It's right next to the "period" and the "space bar" two frequently used keys. By mistakingly hitting the smiley face, it might not always be appropriate for the content of the Text Message. For example, I someone is blowing their GF off (Nice touch, eh, using a TM to deliver that message) so by trying to end a sentence or the entire message and mistakingly hitting the SF, it might be adding insult to injury if you don't catch it before hitting send. :D

I also need to find out how to send video in a TM or an email.
    But other than those two concerns The Android is the ultimate and comparable to the IPhone in every way. I think their advertisement that only the IPhone can send data during a call is false. I'm pretty sure we can do the same with the Android.

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome tot the forum, glad to have ya aboard !

4. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)