Last Updated:

1. Lordley

Lordley New Member

Hi! This is my first day on here.

2. hiwatt

hiwatt Well-Known Member

iSnow, Petrah, melim and 2 others like this.
  3. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles VIP Member

Welcome to the forums Lordley.
  4. syav

syav Well-Known Member

I want a piece of that cake LOL :D
    hiwatt likes this.
  5. brotherswing

brotherswing Well-Known Member

The cake is a lie!

Oops! Sorry, channeling Portal again.
    Petrah and hiwatt like this.
  6. melim

melim Disabled

Me too! How are you, syav? :) We seem to keep missing each other.

Welcome to our dysfunctional family, Lordley!
    Petrah likes this.
  7. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href=" Contributor

Welcome to the "v" forums where everybody wants to help and there is no piece of info overlooked.
    You've heard 2 heads are better than 1. In this forum you've got several hundred all striving to help solve a problem.We can even make your phone faster,stronger,flashyier, like no other phone on the planet.
    I hope you enjoy the time you spend here in this great forum. Were not perfect and sometimes we have bad days but as long as we remember the site rules and regulations then we get along like bff's.

If you have any question, on any subject; there's the search bar,and google(which sometimes works better at finding relevant threads here than the search bar. If you get stumped and can't seem to find the answer by looking into the threads, feel free to ask questions(giving as much info as possible).

The stock "V" leaves something to be desired, but when were done helping you improve it, you won't want to trade it for anything less than a 4GLTE phone.
  8. melim

melim Disabled

^Don't listen to this character. He's a known troublemaker. :p;)
  9. AndyOpie150

10. syav

syav Well-Known Member

I'm okay. Could be better if that party cake was real, lol. :D How about yourself?
  11. welcome and enjoy your stay!
  12. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

13. melim

melim Disabled

Doing OK, too. Cake would definitely make things better. And sleep, but I think I have a better shot at cake. :D
  14. G19

G19 Well-Known Member

Welcome! This forum is great.
  15. weddle

weddle Well-Known Member

Hey, i hear rumor that there is pie in another thread on here!! Wtf is up with that?! Lol
  16. AndyOpie150

Is that Ala Mode'
    I don't see no icecream here.
  17. melim

melim Disabled

The pie is the least exciting thing in that thread. Too bad you'll never know. :p Unless you want to bring us more beverages, since this one^ above me didn't take me up on the offer. :rolleyes: