Introduction

Last Updated:

1. prshah

prshah New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello,

I'm a new, happy and very excited owner of the Samsung Galaxy Spica Android phone.

I was using a Palm Treo 650 for years, and after it died, this is the first phone that I am happy to use. I used (and hated) a variety of phones in the interim, but this one's the keeper.

About myself: I live in India, like to call myself a geek, use computers and smartphones extensively, read books, have varied interests such as carpentry, skating, technology, physics and many more. I almost exclusively use Linux (Ubuntu / Arch / OpenSUSE).

My immediate reason for joining this forums is to learn to do more with my Spica; upgrade to Eclair (2.1); and privacy concerns. In the long term, I hope to be a contributing member as I am on other forums such as UbuntuForums and GBA.

I had extensively customized my Palm Treo, and it looks like the sky is the limit with the Spica.

Thank you in advance for any help and guidance given to me in these forums.

Best regards,
    PRShah

Advertisement
  2. nothreat

nothreat Member

Glad to have you here.. This forum has helped me several times..Great place to find ways to do what you want to your phone..

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: