• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Invailid Sim card Er-05

ok i have been having this problem that i cant seem to get fixed i am trying to turn on my wifi calling and is says that my sim card needs to be updated for wifi calling service compatabilty, i have been on the phone with metropcs and they updated my E911 address and everything but i still have the problem i did go to a corp. store and they said the sim card and phone were ok i really dont believe them for a second plz help me

Lg optimus L9 769

I have this problem also. Printed out the error and took to "authorized" dealer and they were worthless. Called corp store and they acknowledged the error AND the fact that pcs should b able to provide wireless dialing. Said they hadnt gotten direction from corporate on how to fix the problem.

EDIT: Anyone been able to correct this error? What about inability to do WiFi Calling?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones