invisible shield screen protector

Last Updated:

1. BonusFeatures75

BonusFeatures75 Member This Topic's Starter

I recently ordered the invisibleshield protector for the screen of my droid, but it seems the concensus around here is that boxwave is the best.

Is there anyone here who uses invisibleshield who can tell me what they think of it? I may send it back for a boxwave when it arrives if i decide to.

I'm mainly concerned about texture and display clarity, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. DDG

DDG Well-Known Member

I’ve had the invisible shield on for about 2 months. Initially, the screen was a little sticky. This lasted for less than 2 days. I got the full body one, installed by the Invisible shield girl at the mall. I feel it works well.
    The only thing I would do differently next time is to only get the screen protector. I feel I don’t need the other pieces. Nothing wrong, with having everything on. I just feel the screen is the only thing that really matters.
    I am not personally familiar with the boxwave.; However, I don’t see how it could protect the screen any better that the one you already have.

3. old_ĎÎÃŇÂ.ĎÖĘŞ

old_ĎÎÃŇÂ.ĎÖĘŞ New Member

I bought a case protecter, not sure if it is the same brand, but I got it at the store and it is a gell like felt. I have been through two droid motorolas already since the first one glitched. After seeing how quickly it could get damaged I bought the protector.
    Yet for the screen I just stick with the ones they sell at verizon, they seem fine to me since the edges wonnt peel if u have the casing on.

4. Patmos

Patmos Active Member

Had the Invisible Shield for a couple weeks now and love it. Got the full body. It adds just enough texture for a grip. Didn't lose any screen sensitivity at all. Well worth it. BTW had the mall dude put it on at the kioske. Not familiar with the other brand.