Invisible ShieldTips

Last Updated:

1. FuTuRe

FuTuRe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    t-readyroc likes this.
  2. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member

Zagg products are good but some of them can be really hard to install depending on the model.. and the dust that might be trapped in between your device and the shield is such a PIA.

3. deeoh1084

deeoh1084 Well-Known Member

4. FuTuRe

FuTuRe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

or even better you get a an instant 40% discount code!

5. siryellow1

siryellow1 Member

6. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Well-Known Member

Very cool. Never knew about this company, so thanks for pointing it out. Now I just have to hope they release one for the Captivate. I'm guessing they will....

7. EarlZ

EarlZ Well-Known Member

I had an invisible shield on my Nokia 5800XM before and I didn't like how the texture of their material felt so I removed it and wasted a couple of bucks..

8. siryellow1

siryellow1 Member

I've heard that a few times.

People refer to it as the "orange peel effect"

You'd probably like Bodyguardz which doesn't have that. That's what I use and I really like it.

Here's a bodyguardz review for a more detailed look.

t-readyroc likes this.
  9. -Ollie-

-Ollie- Well-Known Member

Galaxy S is my first Touch Screen device.
    Is there any loss of sensitivity of the touch screen when a screen protection is used?

10. gerberman

gerberman Well-Known Member

Probably but it wont get pregnant LOL.......sorry bad joke.....I`ll get my coat

11. -Ollie-

-Ollie- Well-Known Member

I would not mind my phone to multiply, but that still doesn't answer my question :)

12. Evil Peter

Evil Peter Well-Known Member

No, the sensitivity should be fine. It will probably not feel as good to handle the screen with the protection though, and some protectors have a surface that becomes more visible in certain light.

13. Dozi

Dozi New Member

I never used to think protective skins were worthy to buy. But then one day I saw an InvisibleShield video on Youtube, I was convinced at that point. The thing was like $25, kind of costly for a protective film. Well, after it was shipped to me, I tried to install it for 2 hrs. Those 2 hrs were really nerve racking, I almost gave up cuz everything was a mess, even after that, the air bubbles and unevenness at the side of my Samsung were still noticeable. My phone looked a mess. LOL! So basically, InvisibleShield wants you to hide your phone in public, and went it rings you should wait until your somewhere private before you answer it. InvisibleShield wants people to laugh and stare every time they see your phone! I gave up on InvisibleShield, but I didn't give up on protective skins. I found a better product, Gadgetshieldz, that is really easy to install, no headaches. Now my Samsung looks really polished as if its brand new. I discovered the product at gadgetshieldz.com, it was only $7. I wish I had found out about it since, I wouldn't of wasted my time trying to get InvisibleShield to gel with my Samsung.

14. mrbonelly

mrbonelly Active Member

at first i didn't like my Zagg screen protector, texture of protector is more like a sheet of paper type of protector, but after a few days i got used to it. then noticed that it was cut to size by them. Also noticed that whatever adhesive they use will get debri stuck to the border of the protector. Overall protection i give it a 9/10 so far. I hope it's not going to damage the screen whenever i need to take it off.

15. Sarius24

Sarius24 Well-Known Member

You obviously weren't able to put that on...it's so simple and if you read the instructions the bubbles disapear. You don't even notice the shield after.
    --------------------------------------------------