Invite attendees to calendar appointment

Last Updated:

1. MisterB

MisterB Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

When someone sends me a meeting request, I can accept it on my phone, but I can't figure out how to create an event on my calendar, and then invite attendees from the phone? This is very basic stuff. I'd be pretty surprised if it can't do it, but can't figure it out for the life of me.

Advertisement
  2. re410

re410 Member

In the calendar hit Menu -> New Event, scroll down to the Guests field and enter their email addresses.

You might want to read the manual (Motorola Droid - User Manual). How to add an event is on page 19.

3. MisterB

I don't get that option. I have an HTC. Must be different on the Motorola, or on the newer version of the OS that the Motorola has?

4. re410

re410 Member

5. MisterB

6. obeewnn

obeewnn Member

I'm not sure about the Hero, but i have a Mytouch Slide and the only way to invite attendees is if they have google calendar, and when you create the event you have to create it in your google calendar. It's usually labeled as your name or google email address, so dont make it under "My Calendar".

7. wellmiss

wellmiss Member

EUREKA!!!! I found out how....you make your event on your calendar, then save. You will then go back and "edit" it and it will show the option of "guests" this is where you add your invitees!!!!!

I found it on a google forum. It is a PIA to do, but at least there is an option..hopefully google will find a fix for this. ]

I can't sync my work calendar with my personal phone...security and privacy issues, so I just evite myself from work and I had been doing the same from my old phone. It was a great way to keep all places up to date. None of the calendar apps that I have looked at(free) can do this.

8. navanid

navanid Member

How to Accept or Reject Events with Exchange Email in Galaxy S or any Android mobile?

visit GizTech