IP Camera app that will allow user to hear sound at all times(running in background)

1. ericjackson

ericjackson New Member

Hi, I have been trying to research this and even looked into trying to develop this myself with no luck at all. I do not even know where to start on connecting to the IP cameras.

IP Cam Viewer is great, but i am looking for (2) more features that I have to have to make my idea work. I am trying to use my nexus 7 as a baby monitor for our 2nd child. right now we have a video monitor that works great for our first child, but a 2nd monitor supposedly interferes with the first, and even if it didnt, we would be carrying around 2 monitors everywhere around the house.

The two features i am looking for are this.

1. Hear both cameras in the 'matrix' view. basically the sound works just fine when only one is viewed, why cant they both work when 2 are viewed?:confused:

2. is to be able to run in the forground and be able to listen to the cameras even when the app is 'minimized'

I have also emailed the developer but never received a response. Any help or direction anyone can give would be very appreciated as well. I am just at my wits-end and this was the only reason i bought the nexus tablet. I'd hate to have to take it back and come up with another solution.

Thanks

Advertisement